Burger Night – What to Expect
Burger Nights are a unique causal night on our farm where you can come to explore our grass-fed farm in a relaxing atmosphere. We will have celebrity chefs from our favorite local restaurants grilling up gourmet burgers made from our 100% grass-fed beef. We will also be serving up slaw, fries, beer, wine, and other goodies.
We invite you to check-out our array of farm animals (maybe even feed an apple or orange to the pigs), relax by the bonfire, let the kids explore in our play area and enjoy the views from our hiking trails. The Farm Store will be open and we will be selling our 100% grass-fed farm fresh meat for you to take home with you.
100% Grass-Fed Meat
Our burgers are made from our own 100% grass-fed hamburger. Like what you taste? Take some home with you.
Relax & Explore
Enjoy our relaxing atmosphere while exploring all our farm has to offer.
Credit & Cash Accepted
For your convenience, we accept all forms of payment.
Locally Sourced Ingredients & Beverages
We are doing our best to locally source as many of our ingredients and beverages as our permits will allow.
What to Bring
- Chairs or Picnic Blankets – we do offer limited seating, but invite you to bring your own
- Yard Games – we offer some games, including Kubb but there is plenty of room for you to bring your own
- Camera – our farm offers breathtaking views and memories that you are sure to want to capture
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray – bugs are generally not a problem but never hurts to be prepared
- Comfortable shoes – if you want to take advantage of our hiking trails (we live in the drift-less)
- Patience – we are a family farm and on busy nights things can get a little backed-up
- Relaxing Attitude – the purpose of Burger Night is to relax and unwind
What NOT to Bring
- Pets (absolutely no exception) – though we love animals, we ask that you please leave yours at home
- Alcohol – per our licensing we cannot allow outside alcohol but we will have plenty available for you to purchase
Because we are a working farm, we ask that visitors exercise respect for buildings, farm equipment, trees, plants, and animals. Please be responsible for your children – though we invite you to let them run and play – many dangers exist on the farm including electric fences, animals, and farm equipment. No smoking on the farm unless you are in the designated smoking area by the bar away from guests and the main dining area.
Upcoming Burger Nights
- Friday, July 21st
- Saturday, July 22nd
- Sunday, July 23rd
- Friday, July 28th
- Saturday, July 29th
- Sunday, July 30th
- Friday, September 8th
- Saturday, September 9th
- Sunday, September 10th
- Friday, September 15th
- Saturday, September 16th
- Sunday, September 17th