Freezer Meal eBooks From Together Farms
These witty and friendly ebooks will teach you how to quickly prepare healthy and delicious meals. Yes! Stress-free and guilt-free supper IS possible! Combine with Together Farm’s meat and you’ll save even more $$ and time!
PDF, Word and Excel
The Meal Options:
- Beef Veggie Soup
- Chicken Curry II
- Chicken Taco Soup II
- Chinese Beef & Broccoli
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Pumpkin Chili
- Sausage & Peppers III
- Spicy Carrot & Chicken Stew
- Spicy Sweet Potato Beef Stew
- Sweet & Spicy Chops w/ Squash
Back-to-School Freezer Meal Recipes:
- Stuffed Peppers
- Beef & Lime Chili
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Pineapple Pork
- Pork Ramen
- Southwestern Pork Chili
- Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Curried Coconut Chicken
- Jerk Chicken
- White Chicken Chili
PDF, Word and Excel
On Sale – Save $1.00!
Now that we have two eCookbooks we can do our first bundle!
You’ll get the Back-to-School eCookbook. You’ll also receive our brand new Healthy Meals for Busy Nights eCookbook that allows you to choose the meals and the number of each meal that you make. The ability to customize your meals also means you have to have a customizable grocery shopping list so there’s an excel spreadsheet that you simply enter your meal numbers into and then click Print to get your unique shopping list! (You’ll love it.)
Who should buy the book?
- Anyone who wants to save time and money and still feed their family healthy, homemade meals.
- Anyone dealing with allergens or trying to cut out flour, sugar, etc.
- Expecting parents who want to stock their freezer before the baby is born (or to give as gifts to the new parents!) Also great gift ideas for someone going into or coming out of surgery, housewarming, people going through divorce or grieving, etc.
- Anyone who works outside their home and would love to come home to a homemade dinner at the end of the day!!!
You should feel very proud! I love the book. Your personality (with your fun humor) shines through. It’s a great concept and easy to understand. I’ll thank you every time I have a busy day and just throw one of these recipes in the slow cooker. By the way, I feel guilty that I only had to pay $5.99, definitely worth more than that, feels like highway robbery! Julie H.
About Me, Stephanie Schneider
My secret to being able to run the farm, work full-time off the farm and raise our children, is freezer meals. Not the once-a-month meals you cook and freeze (way too much time, bad ingredients and they all end up tasting like frozen leftovers); but these prep-only meals that don’t require any cooking ahead of time – simply combine the meat, veggies, sauces, and spices and freeze for later. It’s very fast and very easy! It’s my superpower.
The eCookbooks can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. No special e-reader required!! It’salso formatted to print on regular 8.5 x 11″ paper so you are welcome to print a copy if you’d like. (Of course, we appreciate you not sharing it with folks for free!). All eCookbook documents will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase is completed at our online store.
Save Time. Save Money. Eat Healthy. Eat Together!
Forget freezing big batches of leftover chili and soup. I will teach you how to assemble and freeze meals without any cooking ahead of time. All you need to do is chop your meats and vegetables, add the sauces and spices, and freeze. Since you are not doing any cooking ahead of time, each recipe can be prepped in 15 minutes or less! Then you cook the meals in your oven or slow cooker when you are hungry (or in a hurry).
What’s in the Freezer Meal eBooks?
- Easy allergen-free recipes that you can freeze without any cooking ahead of time.
- Organized grocery lists that you can print and take shopping with you (get our meat bundle and that whole section will be taken care of! even easier!).
- Make Sheets! I know from the freezer meal workshops that this is indispensable and this is what all the other similar books are missing, putting mine in a class of it’s own. Use bulk sizes, homemade sauces, etc very easily, no flipping pages, prep can be very simple and super fast if you use Make Sheets.
- Freezer meal labels that are formatted to print on Avery stickers.
- Printable freezer inventory sheet to keep track of what’s left in your freezer.
- Expert advice on choosing the best ingredients.
- Answers on preparing, packaging and cooking freezer meals safely and efficiently.
What’s NOT in the eBook:
- Bland meals
- Canned condensed Soups
- Complicated recipes
- Hard to find ingredients