How We Farm
At Together Farms, we believe that we are all on this earth together. As such, we need to care for and work with the land to create a symbiotic relationship in which humans, animals, and plants work together to sustain each other.
At Together Farms we practice Intensive Rotational Grazing (moved every 1 to 3 days).
- We use great minerals and salt with high quality apple cider vinegar dosed right into their water.
- We give our animals lots of room to roam so they can use their natural instincts and behaviors.
It’s important to know what you’re eating. But more importantly, we want to tell you what you are not eating.
- There aren’t any weird chemicals like nitrates/ites, monosodium glutamate, pesticides, herbicides, or unnatural ingredients in our meat.
- We grow high-quality animals who are treated and processed humanely.
- We don’t play any gimmicks with grass feeding terms that are meant to confuse you – our animals are born and raised here and are feed no grain ever, just grass/clover, minerals, apple cider vinegar and some essential oils.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words! Makes you wonder how much a video is worth? Priceless when it features Steph talking about Together Farms!