Put the following ingredients in a freezer bag:
- 2 pounds TF Ground Beef (either slightly cook to break up or thaw and break apart with your fingers…..however ground meat goes into the slow cooker is exactly how it will come out)
- 3 cups onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) jar of diced tomatoes, or 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 pound red, russet, or sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped (sweet potato for Paleo)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps curry
- 2 tsps unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 2 tsps pepper
- 2 Tbsps arrowroot flour
- Double bag and then between the bags write the name of the recipe and the following instructions for cook day.
Cook Day Instructions:
- Add: 1 cup water (or broth)
- Cook 6-8 hours on Low or 3-4 on High.