Burger Night 2019
What is Burger Night?
Burger Nights are a unique causal night on our farm where you can come to explore our farm in a relaxing atmosphere. We will have our Chef grilling up gourmet burgers made from our 100% grassfed beef. We will also be serving up slaw, fries, beer, wine, and other goodies. Gluten-free and vegetarian options available!
We invite you to check out our farm and farm animals (maybe even feed some leftovers to the pigs or a fry to George the rooster!), relax by the bonfire, let the kids explore in our play area and enjoy the views from our hiking trails. If you like your meal, the Farm Store will be open so you can take some meat home with you to recreate the deliciousness!
Every Friday and Saturday night we have live music! You can check out who is playing on our Events Calendar. If you find someone you just can’t miss, make sure you add the date and time to your phone or mark “Going” on our facebook event for that day!
All credit/debit cards accepted! (At the bar too!)
*No reservations needed! Food is made is to order.*
Text “Together Farms” to 31996 to join our VIP list
Text “Burger Night” to 31996 to get event updates
2019 Burger Night Schedule & Hours
2019 Grand Opening:
Burger Night Grand Opening is scheduled for Friday, May 4th & Saturday, May 5th.
We are tentatively planning to be open until Grand Closing weekend, the 1st weekend in October.
Schedule & Hours 2019 Season
Burger Night will run every Friday from 4pm to 9pm!
Saturday from 11:30am to 10pm with Farm Tours at 2:30pm!
We will also be open Thursdays from 4pm to 9pm during June, July and August!
Burger Night Season: May 3 through October 5, 2019!
“The food was great and there were so many activities for the kids/families! I can’t wait to go back!”
Live Music at Burger Night!
Live music every Friday and Saturday night all summer long!
We love our tradition of live music from local musicians. We support local artists as much as we do local food!
Come for the great tasting food and drink, stay for the great music and atmosphere!
“Wonderful music venue!”
Our farm is located at:
W93 Norden Rd
Mondovi, WI 54755
“Great draft beers to chose from and great wine choices. Lots to do in the farmyard, beautiful drive from Eau Claire, cute little gift shop and great music venue. Fun for kids too! Can’t wait to go back for their GREAT burgers!”
Plan Your Trip to Burger Night
“Love love love this place!! The burgers and fries are the best! The music was great!”
Plan Your Trip
Download our handy guide to planning your trip! It includes:
- Places to stay in the area
- Things to do in the area
- Checklist of things to do on the farm
“Best burger I have ever had!!! The atmosphere was great as well extremely family friendly!”
What to Bring
- Chairs or Picnic Blankets – we do offer limited seating, but invite you to bring your own.
- Yard Games – we offer some games, including Kubb but there is plenty of room for you to bring your own.
- Camera – our farm offers breathtaking views and memories that you are sure to want to capture (not to mention the monthly drawing for a $50 gift card!).
- Cash or credit card – we accept both!
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray – bugs are generally not a problem but never hurts to be prepared
- Comfortable shoes – if you want to take advantage of our hiking trails (we live in the driftless).
- Patience – we are a family farm and on busy nights things can get a little backed-up
- Relaxing Attitude – the purpose of Burger Night is to relax and unwind.
What NOT to Bring
- Pets (absolutely no exception) – though we love animals, we ask that you please leave yours at home.
- Alcohol – per our licensing we cannot allow outside alcohol but we will have plenty available for you to purchase.
- Because we are a working farm, we ask that visitors exercise respect for buildings, farm equipment, trees, plants, and animals.
- Please be responsible for your children – though we invite you to let them run and play – many dangers exist on the farm including electric fences, animals, and farm equipment.
- No smoking on the farm unless you are in the designated smoking area by the bar away from guests and the main dining area.
“We had a blast at Together Farms tonight! Great company, great music, great food, and entertaining piglets. A summer night win!”
“I enjoyed a gluten free beer. I had Gluten free cheese curds. my life is back to complete. i also enjoyed a gluten free burger and fries. dedicated fryers. I will return.”
“Wonderful place for relaxation, camaraderie, and delicious food, set in a beautiful and quaint country atmosphere.”