Burger Night Grand Opening Weekend 2018
The 2018 season of Burger Night starts with the Grand Opening Weekend (Thursday, May 3rd through Saturday, May 5th), and continues weekly on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays through September! (Yes, EVERY Thursday, Friday and Saturday from May-September, 2018 we have a Burger Night!!) Burger Nights begin at 4:00pm and have live music Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm-8:00pm!
We are SO excited that Burger Night was so sucessful in 2017 so we spent the rest of the year coming up with ideas to make the 2018 season even better! We hired our very own Together Farms Chef, and he is working on the exclusive menu for Burger Night! Make sure you check back to see the 2018 Burger Night menu, and weekly specials! Until the 2018 Burger Night menu is available, below you can find the 2018 Burger Night core menu below to prepare you for what you can expect. The menus are subject to change so please keep in mind that some items might not be available at all times.
Burger Night – What toExpect
Burger Nights are a unique causal night on our farm where you can come to explore our grass-fed farm in a relaxing atmosphere. We will have our Together Farm Chef grilling up gourmet burgers made from our 100% grass-fed beef. We will also be serving up slaw, fries, beer, wine, and other goodies.
We invite you to check-out our array of farm animals (maybe even feed an apple or orange to the pigs), relax by the bonfire, let the kids explore in our play area and enjoy the views from our hiking trails. The Farm Store will be open and we will be selling our 100% grass-fed farm fresh meat and other products for you to take home with you.
We will also have Live Bands Friday and Saturday nights, you can check out which bands are coming, and when, on our Events Calendar. If you find a band you just can’t miss, make sure you add the Date and Time to your phone!
*No reservations needed! Food is made is to order.*
Traveling To Burger Night?
No problem! Check out our free Plan Your Stay Guide here. This guide has everything you might need, including a checklist of things to do while you’re at Burger Night, what activities you can do in the area before Burger Night, where to stay if you’re traveling and other local weekend activities. If you have any questions feel free to let us know!
What to Bring
- Chairs or Picnic Blankets – we do offer limited seating, but invite you to bring your own
- Yard Games – we offer some games, including Kubb but there is plenty of room for you to bring your own
- Camera – our farm offers breathtaking views and memories that you are sure to want to capture
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray – bugs are generally not a problem but never hurts to be prepared
- Comfortable shoes – if you want to take advantage of our hiking trails (we live in the drift-less)
- Patience – we are a family farm and on busy nights things can get a little backed-up
- Relaxing Attitude – the purpose of Burger Night is to relax and unwind
What NO T to Bring
- Pets (absolutely no exception) – though we love animals, we ask that you please leave yours at home
- Alcohol – per our licensing we cannot allow outside alcohol but we will have plenty available for you to purchase
- Because we are a working farm, we ask that visitors exercise respect for buildings, farm equipment, trees, plants, and animals.
- Please be responsible for your children – though we invite you to let them run and play – many dangers exist on the farm including electric fences, animals, and farm equipment.
- No smoking on the farm unless you are in the designated smoking area by the bar away from guests and the main dining area.