Burger Nights 2019
Join us for our 2019 Season!
Burger Night Grand Opening is scheduled for Friday, May 4th & Saturday, May 5th.
We will also be open Thursdays from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
We are tentatively planning to be open until Grand Closing weekend, the 1st weekend in October.
We will be open at 4pm all days.
Note: we are not planning on being open Sundays this season.
If you have a special event you would like to inquire about, please contact Stephanie@togetherfarms.com and we will work together to make your event unique.
We are continuing our tradition of live music on Friday and Saturday nights and we are booking now so if you are interested, email us at email@example.com.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME OUT AND ENJOYED A BURGER WITH US IN 2018!
We had a great turnout and wonderful first full season! We couldn’t have done it without you!
We are SO excited that Burger Night was so successful in 2017 and 2018 so we will continue in grand tradition and come up with ideas to make the 2019 season even better! Until the 2019 Burger Night menu is available, below you can find the 2018 Burger Night core menu below to prepare you for what you can expect. The menus are subject to change so please keep in mind that some items might not be available at all times.
Burger Night – What to Expect
Burger Nights are a unique causal night on our farm where you can come to explore our grass-fed farm in a relaxing atmosphere. We will have our Chef grilling up gourmet burgers made from our 100% grass-fed beef. We will also be serving up slaw, fries, beer, wine, and other goodies. We offer gluten-free and vegetarian options!
We invite you to check-out our array of farm animals (maybe even feed an apple or orange to the pigs), relax by the bonfire, let the kids explore in our play area and enjoy the views from our hiking trails. The Farm Store will be open and we will be selling our 100% grass-fed farm fresh meat and other products for you to take home with you.
We will also have Live Bands Friday and Saturday nights, you can check out which bands are coming, and when, on our Events Calendar. If you find a band you just can’t miss, make sure you add the Date and Time to your phone!
*No reservations needed! Food is made is to order.*
Traveling To Burger Night?
No problem! Check out our free Plan Your Stay Guide here. This guide has everything you might need, including a checklist of things to do while you’re at Burger Night, what activities you can do in the area before Burger Night, where to stay if you’re traveling and other local weekend activities. If you have any questions feel free to let us know!
What to Bring
- Chairs or Picnic Blankets – we do offer limited seating, but invite you to bring your own
- Yard Games – we offer some games, including Kubb but there is plenty of room for you to bring your own
- Camera – our farm offers breathtaking views and memories that you are sure to want to capture
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray – bugs are generally not a problem but never hurts to be prepared
- Comfortable shoes – if you want to take advantage of our hiking trails (we live in the drift-less)
- Patience – we are a family farm and on busy nights things can get a little backed-up
- Relaxing Attitude – the purpose of Burger Night is to relax and unwind
What NOT to Bring
- Pets (absolutely no exception) – though we love animals, we ask that you please leave yours at home
- Alcohol – per our licensing we cannot allow outside alcohol but we will have plenty available for you to purchase
- Because we are a working farm, we ask that visitors exercise respect for buildings, farm equipment, trees, plants, and animals.
- Please be responsible for your children – though we invite you to let them run and play – many dangers exist on the farm including electric fences, animals, and farm equipment.
- No smoking on the farm unless you are in the designated smoking area by the bar away from guests and the main dining area.
100% Grass-Fed Meat
Our burgers are made from our own 100% grass-fed hamburger. Like what you taste? Take some home with you.
Relax & Explore
Enjoy our relaxing atmosphere while exploring all our farm has to offer.
Credit & Cash Accepted
For your convenience, we accept all forms of payment.
Locally Sourced Ingredients & Beverages
We are doing our best to locally source as many of our ingredients and beverages as our permits will allow.