Buying In Bulk
Costs Savings As Easy As 1-2-3
- Choose your bulk option and place your deposit from our convenient online store.
- Once your deposit is received, you will receive an email with a link to an online form that allows you to choose your cuts and provides the butcher with your fully customized processing instructions (i.e. cuts, thickness, number of cuts per package, etc.)
- Rather talk to someone? Not a problem! We can put you directly in contact with our butcher.
- Have questions along the way? Call us, a lot of people do! That’s why we’re here to help.
- Wait to hear from Together Farms to schedule a home delivery date.
Together Farms 2018 Butchering Dates
To place a deposit and reserve your bulk meat order, visit the Together Farms online store! We have a limited number of animals available at each butchering date so don’t wait too long to reserve your meat.
Beef Butchering Dates
Wholes, Halves & Quarters Available
- Febuary 22, 2018
Pork Butchering Dates
Wholes & Halves Available
- February 16, 2018
- March 8, 2018
- April 25, 2018
Lamb Butchering Dates
- TBD – call us to inquire
Tips & Tricks
Get the most out of your bulk purchase
- Keep as many bones and high-end cuts as you can (don’t put into ground beef)
- General ‘Rule of Thumb’ when buying in bulk, you pay a little bit more for low-end cuts and a lot less for high-end cuts
- Keeps as many cuts whole as you can (steak, roast, other high-end cuts)
- Buy sausages and anything you’d run out of from us using our Meat Membership Card to
- $200 Meat Membership Card = 10% cost savings
- $500 Meat Membership Card = 15% cost savings
- Have a limited flavor choice when buying in bulk because the butcher has a minimum of 25 lb. batch size
- Buy ground beef/ground pork by the case to get the best price per pound