These beer brats are the perfect, easy gameday or any day food! Especially when it is cold outside and you don’t want to be out there grilling…or missing any of the big game.
- 2 pkgs. TF Brats
- Olive Oil
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 (12oz) can of beer or can of lemon-lime soda
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add enough olive oil to cover the bottom. Add the brats and brown them on all sides, I do this in 2 batches.
- While the brats are browning, add the onion, bell peppers, garlic, and black pepper to your slow cooker.
- Add the browned brats on top of the onion and peppers. Pour over the beer.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Serve the brats, onions, and bell peppers on fresh rolls. Top with mustard and ketchup if desired.